Friday, January 1, 2010

2010



















And we're back!

Sorry for the fits and starts...what happened was I had taken so many pictures of meals and then did not have time to post about everything so the more behind I got, the more frustrated I became and pretty soon I just was paralyzed!

But I think I have figured out the right level of time to devote to the blog, as well as having a heart-to-heart with myself about my commitment to the blog. We're all sorted now, and ready to roll.

Tomorrow, Saturday, January 2, 2010, will be my first dinner party of the new year and I am so excited. Here's what's tentatively on the menu (the chef reserves the right to change his mind at any time!)...

SNACKS

Truffle mousse paté

Crackers

Olives

Feta-stuffed mini red peppers

Bollinger Grande Année Brut Champagne 1999

AMUSE BOUCHE

Shaved smoked salmon

Crème fraiche

Chopped chives

Spoonbill caviar

Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne 1998

APPETIZER

Saffron-Lobster Macaroni & Cheese

2006 Domaine Phillipe Colin Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru "Chenevottes"

PALATE CLEANSER

Rosemary Sorbet

MAIN

Filet Mignon with bleu cheese butter

Green beans with bacon and sultanas

Cain Five 2004

Artemis 2004

DESSERT

Oats

Rhubarb

Butter

Dessert wine TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment